Experience : Minimum 3 Years
Roles and responsibilities:
- Developing clear and concise technical documentation.
- Designing and organizing documentation sets for different projects, products and services.
- Collaborating with the relevant stakeholders on technical documentation requirements.
- Creating and maintaining the information architecture.
- Interpreting briefs to produce original content.
- Reworking content based on feedback from stakeholders.
- Ensuring all copies are proofread and free of errors.
What candidate should know:
- Relevant work experience and working knowledge in the field of developing and maintaining technical documentation, with experience in writing developer-focused documentation.
- Ability to write and communicate clearly and concisely.
- Ability to work under zero supervision, drive, and deliver end-to-end documentation.
- Familiarity with REST APIs, API Blueprint, JSON.
- Familiarity with database schema
- Ability to learn new technical concepts, skills, and tools quickly.
- Has built or actively worked with developer communities.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying