As a Senior Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for understanding requirements, visualizing, and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product exhibitions, and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you. The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Candidate must have 3-5 years of professional experience working in graphic design.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, After Effects, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce the final design
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Understanding the process, utility, functions, and purpose of design to deliver the most accurate and appealing design.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and maintain attention to detail. Comfortable in working with rapid iterations and multiple stakeholders.
- Should possess the skill to work both in a team and also perform independently. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, time-bound, and punctual.
Any degree in Bachelor’s, Degree in Design, Fine Arts, or any equivalent graduation or post-graduation.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying