As a Pre-Sales Engineer, you will be responsible for technical account leadership and management for the Sales Cycle across multiple strategic accounts, including relationships with technical counterparts within those organizations. The selected candidate will be working closely with experienced Sales, Marketing and Product Management personnel and will be supported by a strong technical team in an ideal, fast paced, rapidly growing startup environment to grow professionally and go beyond expectations.
- Candidate must have in between 1-3 years of industrial experience.
- Obtain and maintain strong knowledge of the Product Platform, be able to deliver a superb demo and technical pitch, including an overview of our key and advanced features and benefits
- Be able to address a majority of technical questions concerning customization, integration, enterprise architecture and general feature/functionality of our platform
- Capable of building the development of custom demos and PoCs based and beyond customer requirements
- Enthusiastically present software solutions to prospective customers.
- Manage client expectations, establish credibility at all levels within the client and build problem-solving partnerships with the client and colleagues
- Provide technical support to the entire sales team as appropriate (e.g. handle technical questions and escalate them when required, conduct training and/or briefings)
- Maintain active communication and follow-up with leads
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and maintain attention to detail.
- Should have the ability to work in a team and also independently.
- Exceptional verbal and written English communication and presentation skills.
Bachelors or Masters in Engineering, IT, or Business Administration.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying