Hubilo's vision is to create compelling virtual spaces(venues) where human connection is celebrated, shared experiences advance, and network intelligence amplifies.To nurture and create intelligent and personalised experiences for our Global customers, we are hiring a World class team to lead from the front.
We are looking to hire smart Product Managers who are passionate about taking up ideas and bringing them to life. You will engage with our customer base directly, and decide the future of the product by working closely with key partners. You will also collaborate with marketing, sales and support to ensure that word gets out to people and they get to see what you are building.
What you will be doing
- Gain a deep understanding of customer and market needs, identify, fill product gaps and generate product ideas and requirements that grow market share to drive growth
- Innovate and develop friction-free products that solve problems for large enterprises
- Create buy-in for the product strategy both internally and with key external partners
- Implement usage tracking and analyze patterns to validate product-market fit of existing products and features and to develop new feature requirements.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on revenue potential, alignment with company vision and goals and maintaining market leadership. Manage the product roadmap & backlog of our product portfolio.
- Be the end-to-end owner of the product – manage the business case, identify the value proposition, define the customer experience, build out the product requirements, launch plan and see the business through launch, customer adoption and product market fit.
- Manage use-cases, user stories, and be the primary bridge between market, internal stakeholders and engineering.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver products and features with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Develop business cases for new features and products and communicate plans effectively to stakeholders to get their support.
- Interface effectively and establish quick credibility and confidence with: UX, engineering, customer success, sales, marketing, and customers to see the business initiatives from conception through launch.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Work with marketing to develop customer-facing material such as press releases, presentations, videos, and training materials.
You should apply if you
- A Post Graduate from a Tier 1 / Tier 2 college with a minimum of 4 years of experience or product management background working for technology product companies preferably in the B2B domain
- Have proven work experience in product management with a track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Have a strong sense of ownership – ideally has owned one or more products before and has a track record of managing that product(s) for the US and/or European markets
- Possess adept business knowledge, Organizational abilities, and analytical reasoning.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have sound technical background with an understanding of software development, web technologies, and agile methodologies
What we look for in people
critical thinking, speed and agility, openness to unlearn and learn, collaborate seamlessly cross borders, enjoy working in a remote and fast paced environment, curious and passionate about solving customer problems, consensus driven decision making approach, persuasive communication and precision for details
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying