As a Quality Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting the planning, design, and execution of system testing on a simple to complex implementations. You will be expected to work collaboratively within the IT department and business units to execute and validate test cases based upon system requirements.
- Must have experienced between 3-7 years in manual and automation testing
- Ability to write detailed test plans, test scripts, and reports and execute test plans and document results.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical software requirements, specifications
- Hands-on experience on requirements, test execution & defect tracking.
- Hands-on experience in Performance Testing automation tools
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, verbal, diagram, or schedule form.
- Validate that user expectations are achieved during the testing process.
- Strong analytical skills are required to understand, diagnose, and resolve complex technical issues.
- Review user requirements documents to ensure that requirements are testable.
- Ready to learn new tools and technologies.
- Should have participated in QA planning from Acceptance testing, Functional testing, Regression testing, System testing perspective. Should have knowledge of tools used in QA process for test case organization, bug tracking, etc.
- Should be excellent in English communication.
B.Tech/B.E.(IT/Computers), B.Sc( Computers), MSc (IT), BCA (Computer) or any equivalent graduation or post graduation.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying