As a Node.js Developer, you will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Candidate must have experience of 3-7 years of hands-on development of core scripts using NodeJs/ Mongo DB.
- Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular, and database level.
- Conduct system analysis and development, to keep up with changing technologies.
- Responding promptly and professionally to bug reports. Review and repair legacy code.
- Investigate issues pertaining to product features to determine root cause and implement solutions quickly.
- Hands-on MongoDB, NodeJS, JQuery, Angular JS, and Linux administration is MUST.
- Experience in software architecture, design, coding PHP, and MVC framework.
- Coding and programming using Object-Oriented Programming, Data Structure and Algorithms, architecture/ design and build RESTful API.
- Passionate about building products and features and build a product from scratch.
- Experience in debugging, problem-solving, and improving application performance.
- Strong problem-solving skills in complex environments, the ability to replicate, diagnose, and resolve problems.
B.Tech/B.E. (IT/Computers), B.Sc (Computers), M.Sc (IT), BCA (Computer), or any equivalent graduation or post-graduation.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying