As a Senior Sales Manager, you will be responsible for creating opportunities for the growth of an organization by finding new clients and persuading existing clients, for an end to end business development starting from the sales pitch to the closing of the sale.
- A candidate who has in between 2-7 years of industrial experience.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to grab a deal.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Responding to incoming email and phone inquiries.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery, and specifications with buyers and managers, negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing deal.
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events, and demonstrations.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Sending regular updates about project status.
- Should possess the skill to work both in a team and also perform independently.
- Should be capable of thriving in the competitive markets.
Degree in business, marketing or any relevant graduation or post-graduation
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying