As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for helping us build functional systems that improve customer experience. Your responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues, and implementing integrations that meet customer needs. Ultimately, you will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately, and securely.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 2 years of working experience as a DevOps Engineer.
- Design Cloud-based architectures with High Availability and No Single point of failure.
- AWS services: EC2, Auto Scaling, RDS, S3, IAM, Route53, ELB, Elastic Beanstalk, OpsWorks, and CloudFront.
- Configuration and management tools like Chef/Ansible/puppet
- Hands-on experience in build and administer VMs and Containers using tools such as Docker, Kubernetes.
- Configure web servers like Apache, Nginx
- Maintain and enhance cloud management and monitoring tools.
- Knowledge in Bash and python/node scripting.
- Usage of AWS API tools like ec2-API and s3 tools
- Databases MySQL, MongoDB
- Monitoring Tools Nagios, Zabbix,grafana
- Configure GIT for the deployment of code to production
- Document and drive best-practices across the team
- Support every facet of operations
- Knowledge in networking
- Fair understanding of application and infrastructure security
Required AWS Proficiencies:-
- Configure instances from the management console or using ec2-API tools
- RDS with Multi-AZ and Read Replicas
- Configure S3 with Glacier integration and use of s3cmd API tools
- Configure ELBs, Auto-Scaling, etc
- Handling Instance-store instance without data loss
- Cost optimization
- Configure Route53 to use ELBs, different algorithms, etc.
- Configuration Management Tools Chef, Ansible, Puppet
- Performance tuning of Mysql/Postgres, Apache, etc
- AWS certification
- Experience with multiple virtualization platforms (eg.VMware)
- Experience under a work culture of DevOps and Continuous Delivery.
Bachelor's in Technology or any equivalent graduation or post-graduation.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying