As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities through a strategic outbound sales process. You will be provided with daily leads and will focus on setting up appointments for our Business Development team.
- Candidate must have in between 1-3 years of industrial experience. Freshers with excellent communication and knowledge of pre-sales can also apply.
- Produce qualified prospects through daily outbound cold calls, emails, and messaging.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Keep the sales pipeline full to consistently move potential clients through the sales process.
- Responding to incoming email and phone inquiries.
- Setting up demos for our Sales Managers.
- Maintaining Sales CRM.
- Identify and research target companies to understand target organizations’ products and/or services.
- Maintain active communication and follow-up with leads by following a strategic sales cadence.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and maintain attention to detail.
- Should possess the skill to work both in a team and also perform independently.
- Exceptional verbal and written English communication and interpersonal skills.
Degree in business, marketing, or any relevant graduation or post-graduation.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying