Experience : Minimum 3 Years
Roles and responsibilities:
- To work as the first point of contact for all Information Security & Compliance, Data Privacy, Business Continuity and Technology related requirements for the assigned vertical
- Oversee and manage security and compliance issues of company
- Coordinate development and implementation of the security assurance program at a project / Unit level.
- Implement corporate-wide training and communication programs to ensure that all employees and affiliated parties are educated on the Standards of Conduct and the Corporate Compliance Program.
- Coordinate with other departments and facilitate the conduct of inquiries and/or investigations when deemed necessary.
- Perform reviews on audit controls and measurements and conduct Risk Assessments to ensure correct practices are established and adhered to.
- Facilitate internal/external audits to ensure nil/minimum non-compliance.
- Understand, establish, and monitor adherence to the Business Continuity Plan.
- Implementing SOC 2, ISO:27001
What candidate should know:
- Advanced knowledge of Information Security Management System
- Experience in implementing, facilitating audits for ISO 27001, SOC 2 , PCI
- Knowledge of SOC- ITGC, HIPAA, Data Privacy (GDPR)
- Exposure to BCM / DR
- Background in identifying cyber or fraudulent suspicious activity
- Technically sound and proficient to identify and help remediate technical failures in coordination with internal stakeholders
- Qualitative approach towards aligned delivery requirements
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying