Hubilo is not just another startup story. It's the story of a young duo that seized an unprecedented event to pull-forward an entire industry — the $400 Bn Events industry that was among the hardest hit by the pandemic. While it brought existing business models to a grinding halt, Hubilo saw the opportunity to turn canceled conferences into virtual events and bring people together in a dramatically more convenient and engaging manner. Cornered by an approaching bankruptcy, we saw this once-in-a-century opportunity to recreate a business we had started five years ago.
We pivoted from the physical world to reimagine how people connect, interact, and get things done in the virtual world. A virtual world where we seamlessly extend the human experience and effortlessly make network intelligence accessible to both organizers and attendees. We transformed the vast array of interaction data into a system of engagement to turn Events into networks and attendees into relationships. The shift to intelligent experiences will be irreversible going beyond the pandemic, and it will be hard to imagine any memorable event that is limited to the physically present.
Our vision is to create compelling virtual spaces(venues) where human connection is celebrated, shared experiences advance, and network intelligence amplifies. To nurture and create intelligent and personalised experiences for our Global customers, we are hiring a World-class team to lead from the front.
We are expanding our sales team and are looking to hire Sales Leaders who are highly driven, self motivated and are comfortable in a remote and fast-paced start-up environment. As a Head of Sales Development, you will be responsible for growing demand through outbound outreach. This role will manage SDR managers worldwide to ensure our Strategic Account Leaders (field sales) have enough opportunities to meet or exceed their enterprise sales targets.
What you will do
- Ensure sales accepted opportunities are sourced in accordance with company targets, and that our Strategic Account Leaders (field sales) have enough opportunities to work with to be fully productive.
- Ensure we efficiently qualify inbound demand.
- Motivate SDRs to exceed goals through coaching and incentives.
- Plan, forecast, and understand ramp adjusted capacity to ensure the team is grown effectively in tandem with the needs of our sales organization and the supply of inbound demand from marketing.
- Manage SDR rosters for tracking ramp adjusted capacity and productivity.
- Manage SDR reports and dashboards to ensure the results they deliver can be easily understood by stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Develop paths for career advancement within the SDR functions as well as to closing sales roles.
- Partner with regional sales folks and field marketing to execute cross-functional enterprise demand generation in key accounts for our field sales team.
- Work closely with marketing, sales, and people ops to ensure SDR on-boarding program and ongoing training is up-to-date on our current product offering.
- Partner with sales and marketing operations to ensure the SDR team has the best tools to do their job, and that they are configured to ensure SDR efficiency and productivity.
- Analyse cadences with an eye towards continual improvement and up-to-date messaging, by buyer persona and by industry.
You should apply if you
- Have a proven track record of delivering sales pipeline at large enterprise accounts through leading outbound prospecting teams.
- Have created and iterated the sales development process, methodology, campaigns, hiring profiles, training and enablement
- Have experience managing an outbound prospecting team at world wide with at least 10-20 total direct and indirect reports.
- Have experience of power use of salesforce.com
- Have the Ability to drive cross functional alignment and coordination across sales and marketing teams.
- Have the ability to attract, retain, and motivate exceptional SDRs and SDR managers.
- Have a general understanding of Git, GitLab, and modern development practices.
- Have a broad knowledge of the application development ecosystem.
- Are aware of industry trends in enterprise digital transformation, devops, and continuous integration.
- Being able to work independent and respond quickly.
- Are able to articulate the Hubilo's mission, values, and vision.
What we look for in people
critical thinking, speed and agility, openness to unlearn and learn, collaborate seamlessly cross borders, enjoy working in a remote and fast paced environment, curious and passionate about solving customer problems, consensus driven decision making approach, persuasive communication and precision for details
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying