As an SEO Executive, you will be responsible for improving the website to increase the amount of traffic and visibility. You will also be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- A candidate must have 5-10 years of relevant industrial experience.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Experience with Google and Bing’s tools, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools and Tag Manager, Keyword Planner Tool, and others.
- Coordinate effectively with development and server team to ensure SEO best
- practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content marketing
- Proven success in Link Earning and viral strategies.
- A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO.
- The ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy.
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs.
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry.
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Familiarity with the best tools in the trade.
- Excellent grip working with Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel
B.Tech/B.E. (IT/Computers), B.Sc (Computers), M.Sc (IT), BCA (Computer), or any equivalent graduation or post-graduation.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying