As a Web Designer, you will be responsible for planning, creating, and coding internet sites and web pages, many of which combine text with sounds, pictures, graphics, and video clips. A web designer is responsible for creating the design and layout of a website or web page. It and can mean working on a brand new website or updating an already existing site.
- Candidate must have experience of 3-7 years of hands-on designing experience on HTML, CSS, SaaS.
- Candidate must have a designing experience working in single page application in ReactJs.
- Create PSDs for visual layout of web pages and convert each design into HTML and CSS
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Conceptualizing original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Experience working on static websites, dynamic websites, responsive layouts
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills in complex environments, the ability to replicate, diagnose, and resolve problems.
The hands-on programming test will be a part of the selection process.
B.Tech/B.E. (IT/Computers), B.Sc (Computers), M.Sc (IT), BCA (Computer), or any equivalent graduation or post-graduation.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying