- An iOS (iPhone, iPad) Application Developer, you will be responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of iPhone applications. You will be responsible for the development of the entire application lifecycle right from concept stage until delivery and maintenance of an application.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 2 years of hands-on developing iPhone/iPad applications.
- In-depth knowledge of iOS (Mac OS), iPhone SDK, Objective C, SQLite, CoreData, and COCOA Touch framework.
- Working experience in the swift language (Swift 5.0) is MUST.
- Knowledge of Core iOS Concepts - Application Lifecycle, Delegates, Multithreading, GCD, Memory Management etc.
- Experience with iOS Frameworks such as UIKit, Core Animation, etc.
- Knowledge of Apple's design principals, an application interface guidelines and experience with Auto Layout.
- Working knowledge of offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiar with RESTful APIs to connect with back-end services.
- Working knowledge of MVC/MVVM structure.
- Proficient in code versioning tools such as Git.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Good debugging and problem-solving skills.
- At least 1 live application on Appstore.
Good to have:-
- Knowledge of building and writing automated test cases and test suites.
- Experience with Realm is preferred.
- Knowledge with Web RTC
Hands-on programming test will be a part of the selection process.
- B.Tech/B.E.(IT/Computers), B.Sc( Computers), MSc (IT), BCA (Computer) or any equivalent graduation or post-graduation
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying