As a Client Success Manager, you will be responsible for creating long term, trusting relationships with our customers. You will also be responsible to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients, and actively seek new sales opportunities.
Ultimately you are accountable for coordinating with our sales and tech team while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Prior working experience in a support role for a SAAS product will be an added advantage.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Actively seek opportunities for new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to help the Sales Team.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on Product Usage/performance.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Proficiency in using MS Office (particularly MS Excel).
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Prior experience with events industry preferred.
- Ability to work in a 24/7 environment
BA/BS Degree in Business Administration or MBA or any equivalent graduation or post-graduation.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying